Friday, October 29, 2010

Holiday Popcorn

I know this looks like caramel corn with pepper, but it's actually white chocolate popcorn with black sprinkles, and it's super easy.

You will need:
1 box of Baker's White Chocolate (the box is smaller than the regular boxes, but found in the same place)
1 bag of microwave white popcorn (no butter) or air-popped popcorn
parchment or wax paper
sprinkles, opt.
food coloring, opt.

Melt the chocolate in a small bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pop the popcorn and let it cool down. Add food coloring to the chocolate if you want. I added orange cake gel for the Halloween popcorn. Now coat the popcorn in a large bowl with the chocolate. Lay it out on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Add sprinkles if you want. Put in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes until the chocolate has hardened. Then break it up and enjoy!

For Christmas popcorn, I leave the chocolate white, then drizzle some red or green melted candy melts over the popcorn. Such an easy and cheap gift or snack!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so tempting and tasty, I want to try this out. Thank you for sharing the recipe, will be asking my girl to make it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the recipe, will be asking my girl to make it for me...


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete