Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hairclip Holder/Message Board


I actually made this during that month-long hiatus from blogging a while back, when my sister was in town visiting me. This is the easiest project ever. I got a canvas from Michael's (using my 40% off coupon) and basically stapled fabric onto it with a staple gun. Then I stapled the ribbon on in the criss-cross pattern. To secure it at the intersections, I sewed buttons right onto the fabric-covered canvas. Done! Now with all of my daughter's hair bows and flowers attached, you can barely see the board!

4 comments:

  1. Cute. I am going to make one for my girls bows and stuff. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Thanks For more information visit
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete