Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Few More for the First Group of Swappers!

Here are three more for group 1! We are waiting on one more package, which should be here soon, fingers crossed! I will get these out as soon as I can. They are already divided up and mostly ready to go, just need to add the fabrics from that last package. Yeah!

From Sherry-Looks like she sent in 11 fabrics :) I love the lemons and the ships! From Nancy- Sharks and the popcorn!
From me! My favorites are the tennis balls and the strawberries.Thanks again, everyone for participating. And a HUGE thanks to Care for her inspiration and wonderful instructions for I-Spy swaps that have made this all possible!

1 comment:

  1. :o) Aw, you are too kind! I am always more than happy to spread obsessions! :o)

    Can't wait to get my swap fabrics!

    ReplyDelete